No matter the size of your business, be it big or small, online marketing is the answer to all your advertising needs. Online marketing is also known as internet marketing. It involves using methods and techniques which help drive traffic towards your business website.
It’s quite a broad term which encompasses a number of marketing strategies. It includes content writing, emails and paid ads as well. It’s often used interchangeably with content marketing.
It’s the new ay of promoting a business and is here to stay for sure.It’s more of an inbound marketing strategy. When compared to media advertising which is an outbound technique, it can help get just as many views. Most people using the internet often make it a point to block the ads. However content marketing is something which approaches any subject head on. You maybe required to work with the top Australian based online marketing agencies to ensure results are being delivered.
It provides concise and relevant information which the user is actually looking for. Pop up ads can be annoying. However content marketing is not. It is something which the user searches on their own and read to get a better idea regarding a product or business.
So what’s the big deal about inbound marketing?
- The communication is two way, it involves the user as well as the content they are searching for.
- Another important factor is that the consumer often searches for the business on their own. Unlike outbound marketing which is used to reach out to customers and isn’t as successful.
- The basic aim is to educate and provide the necessary information. This is what makes content marketing so very valuable. People are normally interested in businesses whose search engine optimisation services they may use or products they are looking to buy.
- With traditional marketing techniques, the user is almost pushed to view a certain product, one which they might not even consider buying. It’s intrusive and quiet annoying as well. Its like someone waving their arm and shouting look at me.
- Since this can be pretty much annoying, this isn’t exactly the preferred way a consumer might want to view a product. Today’s consumer is tech savvy. They know exactly what they want and they prefer searching for it on their own.
What brand marketers do is develop content which is actually useful to the ready. Some handy tips and tricks which would help them get along. Something useful related to a product and business. Something which the consumer might enjoy reading about. This is also what keep consumers coming back for more. If they like what they read, they are bound to make a purchase when they desire. This means content marketing results in positive leads.
This two way interaction also helps build trust. A brand is able to prove its authority. This trust later on develops into a loyal following. Thus in turn positive leads and sales are generated.
Interesting stats for online marketing
- By 2019 the content marketing industry is going to be worth $313
- Almost about 90% businesses have accepted the importance of online marketing and consider it a valuable marketing strategy
so what exactly are you waiting for? Get information on online marketing today.